Friday, November 2, 2007

Charity Drive

I dunno if I'm doing a right things by writing it out here. But I plan to have some visit to this place end of this November. Why this place because its near to my house.

Ok some straight forward introduction there. Here on this post actually I want to call if you guys interested to join in. Or if you could not come maybe you wants to contribute some money or any kind of donation that you want to give.

If you want to contribute some money you can send it to me via TIGER bank account: 514495077027

OR

You can send it to them straight away to their TIGER bank account: 562777200486

If you send a money to my account please let me know who and amount. I plan to buy some groceries stuff to them with this money collection. If you guys wants to donate in other form or need us to bring it on behalf, please let me know so I can arrange meet up for me to collect the items.

And if anyone of you wanna join in to the place, please let me know ok..

The donation will be closed on : 30 Nov 2007 (but you still can transfer donations to their account afterwards).

If this program have a good response from you, we will try to make it as frequent as we can. Maybe we can have any other orphanage house or other welfare institution that need our contribution.

So looking forward for your response and thank you for your generosity & kindness.
Have a good weekend.